Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, August 27, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 34

This week's theme was "defeat".

I've never really dieted before... if i've needed to lose a bit of weight I just stepped up my exercise routine.  I'm finding that in the last year though i've been gaining a few pounds after every vacation and then don't lose it again...let's just say that three vacations later, i'm about 12 pounds heavier than I want to be.  I've decided to cut back on what I eat but with all the fun summer parties, etc it has been hard to resist all the yummy temptations and i've already been defeated (maybe i'll try again when summer is over :)).

It's so hard to resist yummy things like this summer berry cheesecake that I made...at least I brought it over to my parent's place to share.  :)



If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Sunset"

No comments: