Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Monday, August 13, 2012

52 Week Challenge - Week 32

This week's theme was "Shadow".  We've had practically no rain this summer except this past week so finding shadows was a real challenge!  This morning we actually had some sun so I ran outside to my backyard and thought I would get my shadow in my favourite part of the yard.  A few years ago we got some new landscaping which included a walkway that curves down the side of our house....I love it!  As usual, Buddy was curious as to what I was doing so ended up in the photo, I think it's cute how he's looking at me (he's probably thinking "oh no, that crazy lady has that thing in front of her face again :)).




If you would like to play along, next week's theme is "Peace"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Buddy is perfect in this!! Hilarious and totally real life with a dog!