Welcome to my Blog!

I’m an On-Location Natural Light Photographer specializing in prenatal, infant, children and family portraiture in the Ottawa area.

Website: http://www.michellebarbeauphotography.com email: michelle@barbeau.net
Facebook Teen Page: Michelle Barbeau Teens

****please note my blog has now been moved here ********

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Family of 3 - Rockcliffe Family Photographer

I had the honour of taking pictures of this beautiful family to celebrate their little girls' 1st Birthday


Isn't she the cutest?!  I just love her gorgeous blue eyes!


we started off taking some pictures at their home then headed over to the Rockcliffe Rockeries


Such a sweet and happy little girl!

 she's just starting to walk and was proud to show off her moves with some help from Mom and Dad










No comments: